At our core, Drew embraces the notion that high school is not just a time or place but an experience that will stay with you for years after you graduate.
Your Drew experience will be shaped by the core beliefs that inform how we engage our students and our unique approach to teaching and learning.
As you learn more about Drew, you will be able to see how these strongly held beliefs influence how we envision what high school should be:
- WE BELIEVE IN TEENAGERS
- WE BELIEVE "THE WHY" IS MISSING FROM HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULA
- WE BELIEVE EQUITY AND INCLUSION IS IMPERATIVE
- WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS MATTER
- WE BELIEVE SOCIETY DEFINES SUCCESS TOO NARROWLY
- WE BELIEVE TEENAGERS NEED A SECOND HOME
- WE BELIEVE HIGH SCHOOL SHOULD NOT BE A RACE TO COLLEGE